Facehugger Stasis Wip

made007

Sr Member
Ive been purchasing materials to do this for a while now, and now that i have everything , is a go!
Here i made my facehugger armature using hot glue and beading wire
8f537aa8.jpg

I have this battery air pump
5dfd67d4.jpg

Uv water additive blue color
0c168aee.jpg

Im gonna start to sculpt the facehugger today, this is going to be like a lamp, thanks for watching

Sweet, got the popcorn to hand and my ass on the couch! Roll film!

EDIT: Just looked at that 1st pic again, this would actually be good as a facehugger dread bead on its own how it is.... food for thought.

Today progress, not too much but its something
Started on the base, i used styrene sheet, and a spray can cap
7bedf4f8.jpg

In the big hole in the middle goes the air pump filter and in the 4 holes surrounding the filter one goes the uv leds
3cbd3244.jpg

Uv leds very bright
0acd3362.jpg

And the facehugger sculpt, its still very raw, but the clay is soft becuse i just finished heating it to sling some in the armature, tommorrow ill start giving it some detail
651f4274.jpg

Yeah its done! In like 1 month, i saw the future, it looks nice finished, great add to myroom decoration

Will you give me a ride in your Delorean? I want to go back to the future too. lol

this is going to be sooo cool man! Those UV LEDs are bright as hell! excellent choice. :)

OK, I'm gonna critique a tad. Take a gander at your legs. I think you'll be happier with your finished product if they are more spider-like...
http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/AlienReference/ALIEN/?action=view&current=MV5BMTk3OTQwMjAyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTY.jpg

I have those reference, but making them thinner is apain right now im working on that

Btw- i think i screwed the latex hands, foaming didnt go well :(, check my thread on the suit forum

If you go to hobbylobby.com there is a 2 part molding puddy that works ok. It is great for smaller items like your facehugger and holds the shape pretty well. I used it on my smaller armor pieces. Its called amazing mold puddy, and is $19.99

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back