Fabric For My Predator Skin, Pics!

TitanPredator

I found this awesome looking fabric that stretches & looks like a latex suit AND has a reptilian pattern to it that I'm building my suit with, just add a little bit of airbrushing to it & I think it'll look sweet! Feel free to comment & I will post pics of the finished product, thank you all for the motivation!!

2012-02-06_16-18-05_617.jpg

2012-02-06_16-18-29_593.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well I'm having muscles already being built into it as well as the bumps & scratches

I like your idea, think its gonna be great, I am just wondering how you are going to add the muscles, bumps, scars etc without using latex or rubber cement?

Also, heres a posting tip....

When you want to quoting more than one response, try pressing Mutliquote button (left side of the quote button) on all the post that you want to respond to. Once you have select the posts for your response you then click on the pop-up box says reply to all "*amount*" post and then they will appear in your response area at the bottom of the screen. Then you just have to type underneath each post with your response. This way you can reply in one post rather than several. Also, prevents you from spamming your own thread (y)

Looking forward to seeing progress snaps with this....

I like your idea, think its gonna be great, I am just wondering how you are going to add the muscles, bumps, scars etc without using latex or rubber cement?

When you want to quoting more than one response, try pressing Mutliquote button (left side of the quote button) on all the post that you want to respond to. Once you have select the posts for your response you then click on the pop-up box says reply to all "*amount*" post and then they will appear in your response area at the bottom of the screen. Then you just have to type underneath each post with your response. This way you can reply in one post rather than several. Also, prevents you from spamming your own thread (y)

thanks, I quoted the first person before I scrolled down & saw the second person, also do you know how I could fix my signature to where it's similiar to yours without the description on the side of it

thanks, I quoted the first person before I scrolled down & saw the second person, also do you know how I could fix my signature to where it's similiar to yours without the description on the side of it

How did you upload the picture to the signature area? Mine is linked from another site (i.e. photobucket.com) through the image URL. This is done the same way that you upload pictures to the Lair from another site without adding them into your gallery.

How did you upload the picture to the signature area? Mine is linked from another site (i.e. photobucket.com) through the image URL. This is done the same way that you upload pictures to the Lair from another site without adding them into your gallery.

from my gallery

growing up in a single parent home we had to improvise, my mom made a lot of our clothes and she's damn good at it too, she is currently working on the suit and so far it's looking superb, I will be adding scars & bumps using glue & other methods I've seen here and then airbrush details over them, the muscles will have an airbrush detail to them to help them stand out more as well, she's adding foam padding in between the layers for the muscle

awesome bro!thanks for sharing this,cant wait to see the finished job

here is a preview of the WIP

1_imagejpeg952.jpg

2012-02-20_11-39-20_554.jpg

this is a close up of the skin texture, has a cool looking reptilian pattern to it, can't wait to see how the airbrushing is going to look on it

2012-02-20_11-41-33_782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back