FA: The Expanse Marco Inari Free Navy Belter Flechette Gun

Buy now for 40.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Birdie

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Replica of the weapon of choice for the free Navy for the last two Seasons and in teaser for Season Six. This has been built from a non operational airsoft gun. UK bidders only please,
fg.jpg

fg2.jpg

fg3.JPG

The Expanse Season 6 - Official Teaser  Prime Video[(000671)2021-10-10-17-13-34].JPG

fg4.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Birdie

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
WANT!
[am also not in the UK].

Have you documented your build anywhere, Birdie?
I'm afraid I don't. I built two guns after they appeared in the last episode of S4 when Ashford raided Marco's ship. This was before they went on to be the weapon of choice in the Free Navy. They are actually mentioned in the novels, but not described. The build was created by laser-cutting acrylic shrouds for a Glock 17 airsoft.

I later discovered the base gun is actually a Tipx paintball gun. I managed to pick one up fairly cheap, and has been sitting around the house for nearly a year before I finally got around to it in the last month:

build1.jpg

build3.jpg

septic

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've looked at the Tipx for a this project, but they're too rich for my blood, sadly.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store