F/S Studio Scale Probe Droid

Sold for 800.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

trvann

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for grabs is the Nicen Model Kits SS Probe Droid Kit. Still in box ready to ship.

$800 shipped in the CONUS. Contact me if you are not from the US before you purchase.

Thanks,
Tom
DSC_0052.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry DaddyfromNaboo. I was waiting to see what you replied with. I'll take it then, looks like a great kit!

Dan
Dan, what a great gesture, thank you very much! It very likely would have ended up on that huge pile of unfinished or even unstarted projects anyway ;) See that link to the "first 3D modeled..." project in my signature? Not finished! The most famous one, I guess :D

Now just share the WIP with us upon receiving the kit, please ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Heh, WIP on this one will have to wait through my own backlog here! Y-Wing is done, Escape Pod waiting to be painted, then on to the Deag Falcon, Cooper Star Destroyer, Niesen TIEs, ... :)

But yeah, this looks like a beautiful kit so it'll be fun to build and log progress.

Dan

Prop Store