F/S Kydex Comm Kits ( HMS )

Sold for 195 USD - Out of Stock
I have assembled 5 kits from vintage HMS parts obtained years ago from Mike. The only parts that are not vintage are the brass axle rod and the 2 back screws. There are two different moire rings supplied with the kit , one so you can build an alpha and a larger ring for other versions.
The plastic bags that held the rings were marked alpha and T & T which I assume means Trials and Tribbleations.
I think the thing that makes these kits so rare are the kydex shells. I don’t know if they ever sold the comm with kydex shells commercially or if they even sold them at all. The grids are not soldered so you will have to do that yourself or hire a builder to build it for you. There are a few very good builders here on our board.
I went ahead and built an alpha type version with a stopwatch in it to see how well things went together and it went pretty smoothly. Farting with the watch took almost as much time as the entire comm build. This offering was posted on another board so there are only a few kits left.

Attachments

• hmskydexcomm1.jpg
    hmskydexcomm1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,632
  • hmskydexcomm2.jpg
    hmskydexcomm2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 149
  • kydexcommkit.jpg
    kydexcommkit.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,019

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back