F-11D Blaster kit modification for BlasterCore electronics VIDEO ON PAGE 2 COMMENT 35

Gyurma

JJ Armory blaster kit modification to use with BlasterCore electronics.

This is the kit: IMG_1050.JPG IMG_1051.JPG
Cut the trigger off: IMG_1053.JPG IMG_1054.JPG IMG_1056.JPG
New trigger from a chopping board: IMG_1060.JPG IMG_1086.JPG
Hole for the new trigger: IMG_1100.JPG
Make the Trigger moving: IMG_1098.JPG IMG_1103.JPG IMG_1104.JPG
Place for the Weapon Select/Reload button: IMG_1107.JPG IMG_1109.JPG
Button test fit: Promo04.jpg the trigger work peerfect!!

Next move is fitting the battery holder...

Last edited:
Re: F-11D Blaster kit modification for BlasterCore electronics

PlecterLabs BlasterCore, Speaker, Batteryholder, Tactile Switch: 00.jpg
Forgot to take picture from the begginning but this "hole" is the result.: 01.jpg place for the battery: 02.jpg
I used magnets as well to make is stable: 03.jpg Green stuff(epoxi) to keep the magnets in place: 04.jpg
Result: 05.jpg
More magnets: IMG_1128.JPG 01.jpg

Next move to find place for the BlasterCore "card"...

Last edited:

Anyone knows the answer for this: Can I use a magnet near the BlasterCore? The magnet does not damage the board?
I did ask Erv (Plecter Labs) but no answer yet :S

Good news for me, I have the answer:

sure, the magnet will not damage the board, no problem.

Best,
Erv'

Anyone knows the answer for this: Can I use a magnet near the BlasterCore? The magnet does not damage the board?
I did ask Erv (Plecter Labs) but no answer yet :S

Drill some holes: IMG_1164.JPG IMG_1166.JPG I carved this out for easy access to the wires:IMG_1144.JPG
Magnet and some plastic cut from a chopping board to hold the counter in place: IMG_1155.JPG IMG_1146.JPG
This gonna hold the BlasterCore: IMG_1150.JPG IMG_1153.JPG IMG_1151.JPG

The speaker is gonna be inside the barell so I made something to hold the led and spaeker:

IMG_1157.JPG IMG_1159.JPG IMG_1161.JPG IMG_1163B.jpg
to be continued... :D

Last edited:

Today's job: sanding and cleaning the main parts (not the greeblies) before the primer paint.

Any advice on what kind of spray paint sould I use? Or just a glossy white and black will do?

Any advice on what kind of spray paint sould I use? Or just a glossy white and black will do?
Pretty much any gloss white and matte black will work. Use what you are comfortable with. Be sure to prime the surface first.

Ok, I'm still not painting yet. I came up with an idea to make the buttstock changeable and more stable.

I bought a broom handle, perfect fit for the tube inside the weapon: IMG_1183.JPG Cut it to the right size: IMG_1184.JPG

The tube inside the weapon is not in the center so i needed to mark where I gonna carve out the buttstock.
IMG_1185.JPG IMG_1187.JPG
This is the result: IMG_1191.JPG IMG_1192.JPG IMG_1195.JPG IMG_1198.JPG
Magnet is gonna hold the buttstock...

Last edited:

1. Put some magnet to the end of the wood.
2. Glue the wood in position and put an extra nail as well.
3. Put one more nail so it is stopped the buttstock rotation.
4. Same gonna happen with the end cap, so it is gonna be changeable.
(do not install the nails yet till the eletronics are not in place)
Promo06.jpg

This is inside the weapon:
Plan01.jpg

Last edited:

I took some pictures from the Movie extras for more detail:

vlcsnap-2016-04-06-11h10m53s182.png vlcsnap-2016-04-06-11h11m12s124.png vlcsnap-2016-04-06-11h11m44s194.png

First coat of primer on! IMG_1226.JPG
Next is to sand it again and paint with primer again.

I totally want to do this with the blaster I got from Justinian! Thanks for doing this WIP!

Hello, I love what you are doing! I have the same kit for a Phasma build. Which blaster core did you buy and what sounds are included? I am looking for the charging up sound and just an accurate blaster sound. Are you happy with the sound? Is the sound accurate for TFA? Thank you so much, I am a real newbie to this.

Also did you cut the end of the barrel off? I have a huge loose plug of grey resin at the end. I think the only way to get it out is to cut off the end of the barrel, plus that is the only way to install the led, correct?

Hello, I love what you are doing! I have the same kit for a Phasma build. Which blaster core did you buy and what sounds are included? I am looking for the charging up sound and just an accurate blaster sound. Are you happy with the sound? Is the sound accurate for TFA? Thank you so much, I am a real newbie to this.

Also did you cut the end of the barrel off? I have a huge loose plug of grey resin at the end. I think the only way to get it out is to cut off the end of the barrel, plus that is the only way to install the led, correct?

This is the Soundcard: http://www.plecterlabs.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=32

The manual: http://www.plecterlabs.com/Media/Doc/BlasterCoreV4-GB.pdf

This is a video from a Nerf gun - BlasterCore mod I made... shows the working card.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fUMozhzXMw

You can change the sound if you are not happy with the stock sound... no TFA sound on the board but you find a very good E-11 Blaster sound on it. I did not have the time yet to cut sound out from the movie but it is gonna happen, but first Im gonna assemble the gun then the sound.

I did not cut off the end of the barrel, I was drilling holes as shown on the picture IMG_1166.JPGIMG_1164.JPG
Then I grab a long rod and put it in the front of the barrel (first pic) and literally hammered the plug out. (do not drill the plug out from the front, just the barrel)
I hope it is understandable... and sorry about my english Im a hungarian.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back