Interest EZ SLEEP - Alpha Rhythm Generator - MOLE RICHARDSON - 2 PROPS BTTF 2

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys!!!! Finally we are back! We are back… FOR the Future!
Sorry for this funny introduction ;)

I’m here to introduce you a New (old) project! We made many props in these years and one of the best was the EZ SLEEP from Back to the Future 2!
Why? Well, it was realized with so much care in every step. For sure we put this care in EVERY prop we realized, but this was different cause the main body of the EZ SLEEP that we could use to put all circuit, electronics, light, sound etc… was so small! Well... we did it! Every prop is a challenge but this one was one of the hard challenge that we ever made!
Michelle take it and realized one dream! For who of you that have our first version already know what I’m talking about! This is a pic of our old run

ez.jpg

Now we want to relase the same prop...but different!
The “old” version was perfect… too much perfect to be “screen accurate”. As you know the screen used EZ SLEEP don’t have all the electronic parts on the main body (like
our previous version), but it have the battery attached with a long wire (actually it was turn on by movie staff when Doc open the wings of the prop).
Another different thing from our previous version was the light! We used cold light for our EZ SLEEP but in 1989 (when BTTF 2 was filmed) there wasn’t cold light like the one we used. For this one we'll use WARM LIGHT

So… what we’ll offer now? We’ll give you the opportunity to take the PERFECT replica of the screen used prop!

- Accurate WARM light
- External box that contains all electronic parts and AA Alcaline battery (not included due the laws)
- External Button. Push it to activate all circuits
- EZ SLEEP main body clean, with NO button on the rear part (like the old one)

These features was added to all features already included in the perfection of the main body of our old prop. So NO rear button on the EZ SLEEP!

This is a pics taken from sceenused. You'll receive it like this one, with external box and wire:

ez1.jpg

PRICE:
Price for this beautiful prop is 349$ plus shipping!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For all Back to the Future fan, we could open another sale thread for another COOL item seen in the trilogy!
I talk about the MOLE RICHARDSON! One of the most important item of the movie!!! Yes, cause without it, Marty can't back in the future! Eheheh.

We could realize it with electronic or no, just if you are interested let me know in this thread. If I'll see enough interest, I'll open a thread for it. It was cast from one of the original MOLE RICHARDSON!
This is a pics to show you a finished one.

These are some details for our production

Mole Richardson Specification:
• Black Urethane resin Plus Metal Parts
• Copper Plated Connectors With Spring Action Motion

Battery Operated Effects:
• Short Circuit Sound and lightning FX
• Unplugging Flah FX
• Easy Battery replacement

Due to international shipping laws battery is not included!

PRICE:
Price for it is 199$ plus shipping for the working version with electonics, and 159$ plus shipping for NOTworking version!

MOLE.jpg

Last edited:
Re: EZ SLEEP - Alpha Rhythm Generator - Back to the Future 2 - SCREEN ACCURATE VERSIO

Both limited or as many as jump on?

Mole Richardson pending price, I would say. And EZ Sleep... I hope for a cashback next month. If that happens, I think I'm in, but I will get back to you and let you know... Can't say more at this time...

Re: EZ SLEEP - Alpha Rhythm Generator - Back to the Future 2 - SCREEN ACCURATE VERSIO

I’m in for the EZ sleep definitely, and Mole Richardson depending on price. And obviously since this EZ Sleep is the like the actual filming prop with the battery pack, it won’t come with the blue case right?

Thanks for doing another run,

Matthew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m in for the EZ sleep definitely, and Mole Richardson depending on price. And obviously since this EZ Sleep is the like the actual filming prop with the battery pack, it won’t come with the blue case right?

Thanks for doing another run,

Matthew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No blue case mate :)

Regarding Mole Richardson, price is: 199$ for the working version with electronic, and 159$ for the not working version

Last edited:

I can vouch for the Mole Richardson. I have one - it's badass.

I’d be interested in the working version.

Interested in 1 Mole Richardson, static ($159)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi.
How much is shipping cost to Spain? (I suppose it will be the same for all Europe, so maybe it's good to know ofr all europeans). Shipping for each item and for both of them.
Thanks a lot!

Hi.
How much is shipping cost to Spain? (I suppose it will be the same for all Europe, so maybe it's good to know ofr all europeans). Shipping for each item and for both of them.
Thanks a lot!

I think shipping for Spain will be around 30$ (not sure) for one item and 15$ more for the second item in same package.

We’ll start to take deposit when we’ll arrive at 10 people in list ;)

I’d potentially be interested in the E Z Sleep without electronics, if you ever did a run like that again.

Does the Mole Richardson come with any cabling?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back