Eyes help

Here's the set I received from Van Dyke's on Monday..

IMG_0599Medium.jpg.gif

(sorry for the picture quality, but they still have the plastic wrapped around them)

IMG_0599Medium.jpg.gif

its the second post from the top.

So like... how would we be able to see if we put these in a wearable masks?

Maybe I missed the whole, 'this is only for display' part.... i dunno

You know I was wondering the same thing. I've seen some "Hunter's" with the face mask on but it looked like glass eyes. Don't know if I'll be able to see or not but that would be a really nice effect if anyone has or makes them. I was told that "VinmanC" makes them, but I can't find his name. If anyone knows him, please let us know. Thanks guys and girls.

here is the low down on the eyes. they have a set up fee that makes one set kinda steep but if you can defray that cost to several buyers they are more reasonable. I needed a set here and there for myself so I fronted the money and had several sets made a few times I took pre orders and everybody wins.

If there is enough interest I may be willing to do it again. They created mine from my own design and they turned out FREAKING KILLER

here is a thread to the run I had made previously

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...c=16103&hl=

here is the low down on the eyes. they have a set up fee that makes one set kinda steep but if you can defray that cost to several buyers they are more reasonable. I needed a set here and there for myself so I fronted the money and had several sets made a few times I took pre orders and everybody wins.

If there is enough interest I may be willing to do it again. They created mine from my own design and they turned out FREAKING KILLER

here is a thread to the run I had made previously

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...c=16103&hl=

were those from vandykes ?

were those from vandykes ?
Yes,I got the same pair. I bought them from vin also.
what intrigues me the most is that several members here have ordered from vandykes and they have all gotten different sets.you would think vandykes would get smart and make a standar predator eyes since theres a demand for them.

Yes,I got the same pair. I bought them from vin also.
what intrigues me the most is that several members here have ordered from vandykes and they have all gotten different sets.you would think vandykes would get smart and make a standar predator eyes since theres a demand for them.

the ones I sold to you Lem had much smaller pinpoint pupils. I did not like the ones they make and had the customize the runs I have had from my own design.
I mocked them up in photoshop and they made a dead on copy from my renderings

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back