Extreme cosplaying much?

He's creepy. He looks like the Surgeon general in Escape from LA and man is he way too short, he's more like superboy.

Now we've seen the male counterpart to plastic surgery Barbie!

Yeah, it is creepy. Definite sign of mental illness no doubt.

Frankly, I think plastic surgery should only be done for breast reconstruction after mastectomy, burn victims, cleft palates, and reconstruction after disastrous circumstances/bad surgery. Ditto for deviated septums and nasal breathing issues. About the only cosmetic surgery I'm okay with is some nose jobs but frankly in probably 85% of those cases it's unnecessary, too. People generally look better with what they're born with and it does throw off their looks when there are drastic changes.

It's sad that plastic surgery became what it is today. Kind of late to put the genie back in the battle. Some people's vanity/insecurity and general unease with themselves knows no depths.

There are things I'd like to improve on myself physically, too, but the thought of major surgery to remove even fat is something that does not appeal to me. In any kind of surgery, you risk complications and in worst circumstances, death.

I really don't feel that I'd want to go that far for vanity's sake.

I'd love a nose job but can't afford it and i honestly don't want to push my luck with surgeries. I don't trust doctors that much.

How sad. I'll take a leap here and say that I think most of us have dreamt of being our favorite hero, or villain at some point. However, I'd like to believe that most of us know where reality ends and fiction begins, something that this individual has long since forgotten. It always saddens me to see people go to these extremes, because it showcases such an enormous amount of personal insecurity. I mean, I am a huge fan of Todd McFarlane's SPAWN, but I'm not about to go out and have my features reconfigured to look like Michael Jai White's! What's even worse, is that no matter how far this guy goes to mirror Superman, he'll never be content with where he's at; all at the expense of his own individuality.

Then again, maybe it's just that I'm not a fan of Superman...:rolleyes

No he's nuts. lol. Oddly enough i have a comic character who is basically who i want to be and if i could i'd get some work done to reach that point. which aside from getting my hair back wouldn't be bad.

From the same site:

It's A Disaster stories - io9

And they say these two "ruined" Star Wars?

And yes, that Superman needs some super gym hours out in because that's part of what makes Superman who he is is the physique. this guy doesn't even come remotely close in that department.

For a minute there I was wigging out a bit, the actual article is english but the when the vid loaded all i heard was tagalog (official language of the Phillipines). LOL.
Reminds me of this one lady i saw on a Discovery Channel documentary who did pretty much the same thing: plastic surgery to make her self look like cleopatra.

On the upside, if this cat's goal was to make himself look like a 5 foot tall poorly sculpted superman maniquin, a job well done.

Sir, can you fly? No? Ok, just leap a tall building in a single bound. Can't do that either? Not faster than a speeding bullet? Not more powerful than a locomotive?

Then I submit, sir, that you are not, in fact, Superman at all.

It's nice to have hobbies. But that hobby has him.

From the same site:

It's A Disaster stories - io9

And they say these two "ruined" Star Wars?

And yes, that Superman needs some super gym hours out in because that's part of what makes Superman who he is is the physique. this guy doesn't even come remotely close in that department.

The olsen twins ruined Fullhouse and good taste lol. The girls looked so bored in that photoshoot that i'm sure the costumes weren't their idea.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back