Experiences with Albion Swords / Film Swords ?

faust1103

Hi,

I am planning to place an order with Albion Swords / Filmswords.com.

However both my credit cards denied the charge (though my cards are good).
I called my bank to see what's up and they replied that their cards will not approve charges by Albion.
The reasons for that are not clear. The bank employee said there might have been problems with this vendor in the past.

I am located in Germany so I am a bit reluctant to do a bank transfer to the US and Albion does not accept PayPal.

Have you encountered any similiar problems when ordering from Albion?

Many thanks.

Last edited:
You could try ordering through Kult of Athena, they sell Albion swords and, I think, they're OK with foreign/overseas orders.

I once bought a Conan Atlantean sword (Destroyer version) from them. The transaction went fine and the sword was awesome. This was over 10 years ago though.

The only problems I’ve had with Albion is quality control. It was so bad that they replaced the sword sent out. Sadly, that wasn’t great either.

Hi,

I am planning to place an order with Albion Swords / Filmswords.com.

However both my credit cards denied the charge (though my cards are good).
I called my bank to see what's up and they replied that their cards will not approve charges by Albion.
The reasons for that are not clear. The bank employee said there might have been problems with this vendor in the past.

I am located in Germany so I am a bit reluctant to do a bank transfer to the US and Albion does not accept PayPal.

Have you encountered any similiar problems when ordering from Albion?

Many thanks.
Faust, I contacted a friend at Albion. He said:
"This is the first time I have ever heard of this happening. If you would like to tell him to email me about it, that would be great. Or you can send me the link to it and I will sign up for that forum and handle it. Totally up to you Ed. Thanks so much for looking out for us. I really appreciate it."
The email for Mike Sigman is: quest@albion-swords.com,

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back