Exactra 20 calculator

<div class='quotetop'>(DarthCalibar @ Jun 16 2006, 12:59 AM) [snapback]1262379[/snapback]</div>
I had been watching this since yesterday and today of all days i couldnt be home when it ended. i would have easily beaten the high bid. just completely bummed i didnt get it. quite a steal IMO.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1974-WORKING-EXACTA20-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Did someone here snag it? just curious.
[/b]

HOLY COW... I've seen replica bubble strips go for that much. That's a SERIOUS steal. Come on, who got it?

Cheers.

Mike

da. If I still needed one I would have loved to have gotten it for that price. I paid like 7x that for a similar calc.

The magnifying bubbles were used as the "activation" strip on the graflex clamps for lightsabers (Luke ANH, Obi-Wan ANH, Vader sabers). These days many people use clear plastic castings made from these strips, but this is an original part that sold for a fraction of the normal price it would command.

That's why someone got a really good deal. Too bad I didn't see it either. :p

The price for these fluctuates considerably but this is the lowest I've seen one go for.

Maybe nobody is looking for them any more... I know I removed them from my saved ebay searches once I had collected enough for all my sabers (2 x Obi ANH, 1 x Luke ANH hero, 1 x Luke ANH stunt, 1 x Vader ESB).

<div class='quotetop'>(Starkiller @ Jun 16 2006, 10:43 AM) [snapback]1262712[/snapback]</div>
Where was I..... Man that was cheap...
[/b]

I win. I found mine at a garage sale for $.50.

The price on ebay was very low, but a lot of sellers will tell you that in the summer months prices fall a lot.

One of the main reasons it went so low is because the guy selling it had no idea of what he was selling and completely missed the R in exactra and listed it as exacta20 so no one found it. I found it thru a search on google for texas instruments. I wasnt even looking for exactra but i need one either way. just wish i could have won it. :cry

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back