Evolution Props Ordering & Shipping Experience

MattBud

This was my order & shipping experience with Evolution Props. From the time I ordered I sent multiple emails to Gabe, who was mostly responsive. I ordered from the website instead of EBay because I didn't want to pay shipping on each individual item. I looked at EBay reviews for evoltion_props and at the time of this posting it was at 100% with 1,101 reviews. Many of the reviews praised the shipping times.

I don't know if this is what everyone's experiences have been like with Evolution Props/Evolution Toys, but this was mine. I did some searching to see what the shipping times were like with Evolution Props and couldn't find anything so I thought I would post this:

1.) 3/15/17 - Ordered

• After ordering it on the website, instead of taking me to a payments page, I was redirected back to the home page. I was confused until I saw an email come in telling me that they were going to send another email requesting payment, which I didn't get until the next day.

2.) 3/16/17 - Paid

• Received the PayPal email and paid.

3.) 4/4/17 - Received USPS Tracking Number

• I sent 2 emails asking about tracking between payment and receiving tracking. A day after I sent the second email inquiring about tracking I received an email with the tracking number. (I think that the shipping label was printed out they could send me a tracking number. I really doubt that it shipped on this day.)

4.) 4/25/17 Tracking Status Available

• "Processed Through Facility BUENOS AIRES AVION, ARGENTINA" I was checking the tracking number daily and finally got a status update. Until then the only thing that showed when I tried tracking was "Status Not Available". On 4/24/17 I sent an email to Gabe inquiring about my tracking number to see if he sent the correct number or if he could provide any information on the process and why it might be taking so long. (I think that my email, again, prompted action and the package was actually shipped.)

5.) 5/2/17 Received Product

• I received the package and was required to sign for it.

I'm happy with the quality of the products, but 7 weeks shipping time is not what I was expecting. I got the feeling that because I didn't order through EBay (and wouldn't be leaving a review on EBay), they took their time sending it out, and I think it would have taken longer if I wasn't sending emails asking about my order.

I could be wrong about my speculations and this was only one experience. I wanted to share this for others like me who were considering ordering from Evolution Props or already did order and were curious about shipping times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old thread, I know. I came across their website during my research on Vader accessories. Does anybody else have a more recent experience with Evolution toys?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back