Evolution Props: Anyone have any dealings?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sean Hebein

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I have been researching my Boba Fett costume I am making and I stumbled on this website:

Evolution Props

I am considering buying some of my Boba Fett stuff from them but since I am somewhat of a noob with props and such, I was hoping someone could take a look and see if it seems legit. If anyone has had dealings with them let me know how it went and if you were satisfied.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK so i know now of 2 people that have been ripped off by these Jokers, so a friendly warning AVOID AVOID AVOID did i say AVOID

Havok69

Well that was 2 1/2 years ago - I have personally purchased two items from them and received both in a reasonable timeframe, and the quality was as described. Here's my droid caller from them I got about five months ago:

Before I purchased it I had some questions which were promptly answered, and I asked for a custom change that he included for free. YMMV...

Jawafive

Sr Member
I had a set of their boba boots once. Not bad, but I was much too skeptical based on pictures I had seen to order the other parts when more accurate pieces are available from other vendors.

tk3470

I ordered some vader coin slots to replace the ones I lost this last Halloween very poorly made and not even the correct size I would never get anything from him again. Also took over a month to get

Sean Hebein

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was considering getting some Boba boots from them. How was the accuracy of those boots Jawafive?

Kal

So I have been researching my Boba Fett costume I am making and I stumbled on this website:

Evolution Props

I am considering buying some of my Boba Fett stuff from them but since I am somewhat of a noob with props and such, I was hoping someone could take a look and see if it seems legit. If anyone has had dealings with them let me know how it went and if you were satisfied.

If you want good stuff then check out ThedentedHelmet.com But if you do not care what the end product will look like, then use Evolution.