Eversilk Pred

Eversilk

I hope i'm doing this right, again I am bran new here.
photo_2.jpeg

I had a * bonus goal* i wanted to accomplish for myself ( i like to dance) so I wanted to make it where I can dance in it freely and have good movement with everything and try not to kill anyone while having fun. and take pictures with people going out on halloween.
photo_3.jpeg

photo_4.jpeg

photo_1.jpeg

photo_5.jpeg

I bought the mask mold, painted it up by hand (had problems later), used actual dreadlocks ( i like the whole rugged jungle look) I used underarmor for the shirt and pants, cut out muscle and glued it to the shirt, and i put liquid lated all over the under armor (while it was on me, and im a hairy guy so that was a other really really bad idea) painted the latex with spray paint, (another bad bad idea) I ended up trying painting it again with fabric paint, and that failed, then i just tried oil paint and that did not work either. I then tried a new take I got from Studiocreations.com using their technique on 35/15/50 mix of Rubber Cement, pigment, and Naphtha. So far that is working. I used 1/2 football pads for part of the chest armor, and used cut up latex armor i just bought from the local halloween store. For the arm pieces i used a plastic jug for my left arm, and two plastic light outlet wall thinggys from lowes, I then glued several cool gadgets onto the arm pieces and painted it up to look like they "work together". This year, also for halloween Im going to use what I had already made and do more to it. I upgraded the feet, leg armor, added several lights in the arm pieces, and re-painted the body suit with a new technique and put a lot of deail in the paint job on the suit this time. Please let me know what you think and any advice of things you think I should do or not do next. And by the way I did achieve my bonus goal and entered in a dance contest and won in it ha ha!! Again I am new here so I am sorry if i did anything wrong posting and adding in pictures and all. Thanks for everything guys,
Jacob

My_pred_page.jpg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Jacob. its a great looking suit you've built there. another dancing pred to add to the ranks of the lair

(posted a million times over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljEC7HKbP0g

What kind of dancing do you do while suited up? I can barely see or breath, so dancing is not an option when I am in the full getup.

Again welcome, and thats a great costume.

Hey, Thanks for the post! I LOVED that video! It made me happy that Hopefully one day I can dance with the pros! ha ha!! I do have a video a friend of mine snuck of me dancing (its the kind of dancing i like ha ha ha) Its just for fun. The video is short but, Enjoy!
photo_6.jpeg

Welcome Jacob. its a great looking suit you've built there. another dancing pred to add to the ranks of the lair

(posted a million times over

What kind of dancing do you do while suited up? I can barely see or breath, so dancing is not an option when I am in the full getup.

Again welcome, and thats a great costume.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back