Ever wonder what the Idol was thinking???

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tom1971

Sr Member
Looking at Ozymandius' new Idol below the hair is missing on the back because he is testing eyes.

My first thought was,

"Who shaved my head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

DSC_1112.jpg

So that got me thinking. Ever wonder what the Idol was thinking:

My wife (Who has given birth to two children) says,"AAAAHHHHHHWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Other possibilities are:

"Look at that guy coming toward me. Does he really think Cowboys and Aliens will help his career?"

"If that little jerk knocks me up one more time I'm cutting that gold thing off"

"Will this be covered under Obama care?"

"Will Steven call cut already, my legs are falling asleep."

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"Hhhhhhnnnnnggghhhhh!!!....."

Well I always thought the little dude should be coming out from between his spread open butt cheeks and... well you know the rest! :angel

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.