EVA Pod

Kuhn Global

Sr Member
I spoke with my modeling guru pal, Scott (CC) Alexander, today about his 2001 projects and he pointed me to one of his Pods that is 1/12 now, but will be available in Studio Scale ( 1/6 ) soon. He said the 1/6 Studio version will have a much more detailed interior and that the whole thing will have a diameter of about 13.5 inches. We even joked of having a miniature Frank Poole in the arms of the Pod for display purpose..lol :) The only reason I placed it in this forum was because it will be in 1/6 Studio Scale soon. That plus this is right up my alley. :p I don't know what it is about the Pod, but it just takes me back... and yet forward....weird. :confused I like it. This will be a must have for me. :D Check it out...

http://www.atomiccitymodels.com/podad2.jpg

Kurt, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but what you forgot to mention is the 1:6 scale Pod is not a kit. Its only being done as a finished collectible. I definitely don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

Scott

<div class='quotetop'>(CaptCBoard @ Jun 14 2006, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1261794[/snapback]</div>
Kurt, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but what you forgot to mention is the 1:6 scale Pod is not a kit. Its only being done as a finished collectible. I definitely don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

Scott
[/b]
HA... :angel I just got a bit over anxious to share the info. :$ Any way you look at it... it will be an awesome piece to own. :thumbsup :D :thumbsup

I think most on this board know I mostly collect finished pieces anyway, though it hasn't yet been a requirement...LOL..., but I am glad you were able to set things straight. :p

Your stuff definitely isn't smoke and mirrors... :) It's as good as it gets.

Somebody wipe that brown off my nose. :lol

Naaa..I am definitely serious about the quality,... of that I AM SURE. B)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back