Eva Pod WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JHY

Great work, as usual. As for the pod bay, I'd go for the centre bay for simplicity, but given your skill and preferences, I sense that you're tempted by the allure of that side wall ! There's a lovely door on the left . . . or you could stick with central and do the console.

joberg

Master Member
I think I'll do a left side dio (less piping also;)) and you're right about the door... here's the latest to see how it all fits.

CIMG2375.JPG CIMG2376.JPG CIMG2377.JPG CIMG2378.JPG CIMG2379.JPG CIMG2380.JPG CIMG2381.JPG CIMG2382.JPG

joberg

Master Member
Thanks guys, lots of work to be done with this one and yes, I finally made up my mind: it's going to be a center dio;)

CaylePhoto

lol I built a Sputnik from scratch and bought a cr-10 after realizing the cost of the metal sphere I needed 1:2. This is an amazing build!!! Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joberg

Master Member
Thanks Pro-Mod...will have to wait for that, I'm going to see how much Dave's beautiful arms are going to cost;) In the mean time, I'll work on the dio!

joberg

Master Member
Thanks Mark:) Just have to find a 3-D printing (arms) in town and see their price/products. I always find that a face to face is better.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.