EVA Foam Ironman Repair

RMcAllen25

Hello,

My name is Ryan, and I need some help.

I own a children entertainment company, and a little over a year ago we bought a Eva foam Ironman costume. Over the last year it has been worn to about 20 events, and it has become pretty run down. It can definitely use a repainting, and re-gluing in a few areas. I was wondering if there is anyone in the Southern California area, or if you know of some one who may be willing to help. I am trying to stay local to keep costs down. The costume maker is in the Philippines, and they said they can fix it, but the shipping doesn't make it worth it.

Of course we would pay for repairs. Unfortunately costume repair is outside my area of expertise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hello,

My name is Ryan, and I need some help.

I own a children entertainment company, and a little over a year ago we bought a Eva foam Ironman costume. Over the last year it has been worn to about 20 events, and it has become pretty run down. It can definitely use a repainting, and re-gluing in a few areas. I was wondering if there is anyone in the Southern California area, or if you know of some one who may be willing to help. I am trying to stay local to keep costs down. The costume maker is in the Philippines, and they said they can fix it, but the shipping doesn't make it worth it.

Of course we would pay for repairs. Unfortunately costume repair is outside my area of expertise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Hi Ryan,
I saw your post and thougtt I'd drop you a message. Have you found someone to help you?

Is be glad to offer any help, I'm located in Florida, not local but closer.

What all do need to repair? Most of the items you may be able to preform yourself.

Let me know if I can help you.
Regards Stan

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back