Eureka!

choose13

hey hunters i got an idea and was wonderin how many ppl would be down for the cause.I dont know if its already done but i think we should start a youtube channel for us pred customizers or jus any1 who loves preds as much as me.I am also a marvel legends collector and i know a crap load of ppl that have channels solely for ml's.Sooooooo i got to thinkin y not us.theres even a thing called ACBA Articulated Comic Book Art a term created by one of the coolest dudes on there Boognice10.they review figs show off customs and even put scenes together with sound effects and all. id like to see it for the lair one day. Let me know wat u guys think.

Great idea! I would like to see some videos with you guys painting and customizing your predators. I saw some users posting videos on youtube, but none of them shows how to do it (like a tutorial), they always make the videos when the figure is already painted and finished :(

Do you mean like actually sculpting and painting a Pred figure on video to show you how to do it?
the actual process of sculpting would prob be too long but. we can sculpt part by part then put it on vid to describe the process of the WIP

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back