Escape from New York

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These don't come up very often, in fact this is the first I've seen on Ebay in over a year.

87_1_b.JPG

Got it on a super sweet Buy-it-Now deal... $5, the seller thought someone might have a problem with the handles being missing... ;) It was listed as Figer instead of Tiger, could explain why it was missing on the radar.

Anyone have any tips on modding it and what needs to be done with the electronics? Also, I'd appreciate some various angle shots of replicas that any someone may have done themselves.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You lucky SOB :D

been looking for one for years. There was someone who modified one, maybe he'll chime in. As for the elecronics, i would have to watch the movie again, but a simple blinking LED would be something you could do.

Cheers,

Marc

Thanks Marc... Yeah, but I seem to remember that it had several that would "shoot off" in one direction or the other but I also don't remember how much was modified to the sides (where the handles were) and to the bottom.

Anyone elese?

Okay, I give. What the hell is it. I mean, I know how Plissken uses it, but what real world item is it. What's it called?

Ah yeah....I think maybe I was one of the first to finish one of these up with electronics....
Also have to finish Ry's walkie talkie <hangs head in shame> if he still wants to do the trade....

EFNYset1.jpg

Locatorfinished.jpg

EFNYset2.jpg

Originally posted by Rebel Hunter@Nov 10 2005, 10:56 PM
Ah yeah....I think maybe I was one of the first to finish one of these up with electronics....
Also have to finish Ry's walkie talkie <hangs head in shame> if he still wants to do the trade....

EFNYset1.jpg

Locatorfinished.jpg

EFNYset2.jpg

[snapback]1114113[/snapback]​

Yes, finish Rylo's walkie. :p

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back