ESB Vader Helmet

Jennigirl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I picked this up off ebay for $127 shipped. It's not perfect, but is it passable?
Previous owner used it for costuming.
It is solid fiberglass, and the face and dome are permanently attached. It also is wired with two mini fans, and battery pack, as well as a hard hat liner.
I know it at least needs proper lenses, tusks, and the chin grill needs to be fixed.
Other than that what do you guys think? Was it a decent purchase?
15458850438251104386337.jpg
1545885146493291056351.jpg
1545885223203868746766.jpg

It looks mostly good. A great purchase at that price for sure.
I’d probably try to separate and reposition the dome, then regroup and go from there.

Are you sure? The chin area on mine was definitely over cut and a bit sloppy.
Yup, same with mine; yours is a newer version than mine but made by same person. The one I took I used angle and natural light to give it a good shot. But when you look at it normally they are the same. Though yours is more warped.

You got a good price on this helmet. Any more and it woukld be to much.

It looks like vader but that's it. It is very warped when compared to a screen cast. But it boils down to what you like. If you're ok with it that's all that matters. I know the desire to get other people's approval and to show off but at the end of the day you're the only one seeing it on a day to day basis. Enjoy your new piece.

15471691305801617694597.jpg
On the left, my Rubies Supreme ESB Stunt Conversion(just need to add interior padding). On the right my Sithplanet ESB helmet.
And lastly the current interior view of the stunt.
1547169326885767731640.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back