ESB Stormtrroper Helmet Showoff

BobasBounty

Showing off my most recent build. An ESB Stormtrooper helmet made from an AP ABS kit I bought a couple weeks ago.

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender_1.jpgFullSizeRender_2.jpgFullSizeRender_3.jpgFullSizeRender_4.jpg

I am about 98% done actually. Need to get some pin stripping for the ears. I used electrical tape but it reacted funny to the enamel paint so I removed it. Maybe I need to give the enamel more time to cure. I also need to touch up the ear screws with white enamel, add the rubber gasket around the opening and install the padding. Sounds more like I am 95% done to be honest. Anyway what do you all think so far? Sorry for the bad photos. Terrible lighting in my apartment.

BobasBounty

I used decals which actually is accurate for the ESB helmet. The frown, vocorder and ears are the only parts that were painted.

R2Dan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Assembly and paint job look good :) what kit is it? My guess is MTK, but I'm not completely sure.

BobasBounty

Thanks guys. It's an AP helmet which is based off the GF helmet . I have another AP that I am making into a sandtrooper helmet.