ESB special effects documentary, 1980.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lutso

Sr Member
This has probably been posted here before, but I had never seen a thread about it, so figured it could stand to be revisited, if it had.

This video is from 1980 and hosted by Mark Hamill.

Incredible resource for models, sets, editing and pretty much everything else that went into these movies.
A really well-made and revealing documentary - I wish stuff like this was still made about movies today, instead of the 4-minute "features" we see on our DVD's.

(1980) Special Effects. The Empire Strikes Back - YouTube

I'm saving it to my hard drive :love

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lutso

Sr Member
The youtube user who uploaded that video also has uploaded more, similar videos, such as one about ROTJ. Check them out too!

ozzyguanche

Sr Member
Yep I downloaded them a few weeks ago and spent an evening watching them all. I liked them so much I purchased the Blue rays even though I dont have blue ray?

Ozzy