ESB/RoTJ General Veers AT-AT Helmet/AT-ST Crew Helmet

PropsToHistory

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all, this is my first post other than my introduction post. Im in the process of building an AT-AT costume for a Clydesdale. A good friend of mine is showing her horse Moana at the World Clydesdale Show in October. They have a costume contest for both horse and owner, and she loves star wars (the owner, not the horse).
It seemed only appropriate that she (the owner) be dressed as General Veers. The helmet is almost entirely 3D printed. I used the Thingiverse files made by Straeker (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2600472). After fighting with my printers, it came out pretty ok. A whole lot of bondo later, and it looked like a thing. I added a pair of knock-off Desert Scorpion goggles, as they were relatively close in shape, and a generic chin cup. I still have to add the mic and some small details, but I'm, so far, super happy with how its come out. The paint used was Tamiya XF-22 RLM74 Grey Green. It is a bit of a mix b/n the ESB and RoTJ helmets, namely chin cup/strap.

20180310_115316_resized.jpg20180310_115402_resized.jpg20180310_115407_resized.jpg20180310_121040_resized.jpg20180310_122158_resized.jpg20180310_122203_resized.jpg

Well done, it looks great .
I'm about to print the side range finder by Straker on thingiverse .
Do you know by any chance whatbthe screen used goggles were ?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back