ESB Millennium Falcon set blueprint scale

notype

Hello
I was looking for the dimension of ESB MF set, and I could only find approximate numbers. I found photo of the blueprint auctioned, but I am not sure how to read the scale.
img7.jpg

A roughly corrected image shows the MF length as 84.75cm or 33.37", but I don't know what scale is the blueprint drawn at with the legend that seems to say 38"=1'0". Surely it's not 3.2:1 scale so is that supposed to be 0.38" = 1'0"? In which case the set would be about 26.76 meters. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 7.06.09 PM.png

Hello
I was looking for the dimension of ESB MF set, and I could only find approximate numbers. I found photo of the blueprint auctioned, but I am not sure how to read the scale. View attachment 1412202

A roughly corrected image shows the MF length as 84.75cm or 33.37", but I don't know what scale is the blueprint drawn at with the legend that seems to say 38"=1'0". Surely it's not 3.2:1 scale so is that supposed to be 0.38" = 1'0"? In which case the set would be about 26.76 meters. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.

View attachment 1412203
Got the answer on other thread. (Thanks Krel)
So it's ⅜"=1', which makes it 1:32 scale and the ESB MF set if built to this spec would be around 27meters long. I deduced ANH MF set was about 25meters so it was an upgrade both in terms of scale and completeness, and probably became the standard for the so called full size Falcon for sequel trilogy and Disney park.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back