ESB Life Size Mannequin Darth Vader Build

Some comparisons of my build to ESB screenshots:

fQS7Zx6.jpg

npZteIC.jpg

144kKey.jpg

gHgufGJ.jpg

oEIG6Gx.jpg

GprZiJ5.jpg

Best Vader ever seen. There are one or two others that are this good maybe, but that is it.

You have hit the Vader ceiling.

It's like beautiful women. My wife, Elizabeth Hurley, Halle Berry. There are a few women as beautiful but they can't be more beautiful. They hit the gorgeous ceiling.

No Vader can ever look better. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I hate you. My Vader sucks compared to yours.

Best Vader ever seen. There are one or two others that are this good maybe, but that is it.

You have hit the Vader ceiling.

It's like beautiful women. My wife, Elizabeth Hurley, Halle Berry. There are a few women as beautiful but they can't be more beautiful. They hit the gorgeous ceiling.

No Vader can ever look better. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I hate you. My Vader sucks compared to yours.
Nah Eva Green beats them also my Vader hits... the door frames

My Vader is awesome, but it's a nice Honda Civic, which I happen to drive.

This Vader is a friken Lamborghini!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva Green scares me. Gorgeous as can be and has that special something, but she scares me.:oops::rolleyes::p

My Vader is awesome, but it's a nice Honda Civic, which I happen to drive.

This Vader is a friken Lamborghini!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva Green scares me. Gorgeous as can be and has that special something, but she scares me.:oops::rolleyes::p
Thats probably because you've watched 'miss peregrine's home for peculiar children'

There is just one thing thats always bugged me about the Warren helmet, it was a scanned from a stunt, then 3d printed, sanded, recasted then painted right? well the stunt neck was actually shorter for better movement for Bob Anderson and that was the one thing Mike forgot to change or maybe he thought it was better to leave.

There is just one thing thats always bugged me about the Warren helmet, it was a scanned from a stunt, then 3d printed, sanded, recasted then painted right? well the stunt neck was actually shorter for better movement for Bob Anderson and that was the one thing Mike forgot to change or maybe he thought it was better to leave.
Yes, it's digital scan from the stunt helmet. The neck is a bit shorter, but I think only by a cm or two.
The helmet itself has a great finish to it. I think people don't give Mike enough credit for that.
I also love the lenses he used. As this is displayed on a mannequin, you never see the head post through the eyes. At my request, Mike also added fabric behind the grills, so you can't see through it.
I think this is probably the most accurate helmet currently available.

The neck on mikes helmet is definitley shorter than the hero. would say about 5or6/16" inch shorter so not a whole lot. The biggest difference I found was the way the neck edge is trimmed; its flatter,similar to a tour helmet opposed to a hero which has a bit more of a curve to it. and the neck shape is slightly different given this came from the stunt which didnt have a fibreglass neck.

You are all wrong. This is Vader's dueling helmet. When he anticipates a battle he throws this one on for better movement. Otherwise he wears the more formal long neck helmet. He also has a light days helmet, and a kicking it relaxing helmet. :p :D :eek: (y) :cool: :lol:

Anyway who cares,...Spank That Monkey this Vader is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's digital scan from the stunt helmet. The neck is a bit shorter, but I think only by a cm or two.
The helmet itself has a great finish to it. I think people don't give Mike enough credit for that.
I also love the lenses he used. As this is displayed on a mannequin, you never see the head post through the eyes. At my request, Mike also added fabric behind the grills, so you can't see through it.
I think this is probably the most accurate helmet currently available.
Yeah I'd say it was although a couple of weeks back there was someone selling direct lineage pulls of Vader gear his name was Topnotchprops he had UK and US mold Vader helmets (ICR if ESB was UK or US or if ANH was UK or US) also I'm curious about the Quasi you had at the start of the thread is that for trooping and you keep the Warren on display?.

Yeah I'd say it was although a couple of weeks back there was someone selling direct lineage pulls of Vader gear his name was Topnotchprops he had UK and US mold Vader helmets (ICR if ESB was UK or US or if ANH was UK or US) also I'm curious about the Quasi you had at the start of the thread is that for trooping and you keep the Warren on display?.
I'm pretty cautious with someone who comes up, sort of out of the blue. If they're not endorsed by the SLD, I keep my distance. You never know who's going to be the next Shadow FX. I'm really happy with Mike's helmet and armor, so this is probably going to be it for this project.

I'm a pop culture collector, so I'll be using Paul's helmet as the representative of Vader's ESB lid in my Vader display. I don't troop at all. My collection is purely for display only.

You are all wrong. This is Vader's dueling helmet. When he anticipates a battle he throws this one on for better movement. Otherwise he wears the more formal long neck helmet. He also has a light days helmet, and a kicking it relaxing helmet. :p :D :eek: (y) :cool: :lol:

Anyway who cares,...Spank That Monkey this Vader is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly! haha

I'm pretty cautious with someone who comes up, sort of out of the blue. If they're not endorsed by the SLD, I keep my distance. You never know who's going to be the next Shadow FX. I'm really happy with Mike's helmet and armor, so this is probably going to be it for this project.

I'm a pop culture collector, so I'll be using Paul's helmet as the representative of Vader's ESB lid in my Vader display. I don't troop at all. My collection is purely for display only.
Aye it is a crackin display the only reason I'd never display stuff on a maniquin personally is space especially since as all of us know Prowse was a very big fella.

Aye it is a crackin display the only reason I'd never display stuff on a maniquin personally is space especially since as all of us know Prowse was a very big fella.

I sense this is due to the presence of a woman,....dump her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Props before chicks.

Crap, the wife is comin,..gotta go.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back