ESB "Hoth scanner" prop - active project!

An interest list for the upper and lower plate pieces along with the "jigsaw" parts has been posted here:

Limited Run - ESB Hoth Scanner Metal Plates and "Jigsaw" Pieces

Hoth_Scanner_Metal_Laser_Cut_Parts.png

Thought I'd post here, Chris (tubachris85x) is considering casting the thermostat disc again. If you need two of these for the Hoth scanner, please reach out to him and get on the list.

I still haven't heard anything from Prophunter or shaggy13 since my initial invoice info messages for the laser cut metal parts went out on March 15. This is concerning as I ordered and paid for parts for you both so if you bail now I will be out money, which is obviously a drag. Please respond to my messages in the next 48 hours so I can get your info and finalize your invoices.

I still haven't heard anything from Prophunter or shaggy13 since my initial invoice info messages for the laser cut metal parts went out on March 15. This is concerning as I ordered and paid for parts for you both so if you bail now I will be out money, which is obviously a drag. Please respond to my messages in the next 48 hours so I can get your info and finalize your invoices.

I did not receive an actual invoice...did I miss something?

Was waiting for it along with the costs for the hardware I signed up for

I did not receive an actual invoice...did I miss something?

Was waiting for it along with the costs for the hardware I signed up for
You haven't missed anything! I haven't sent out the actual invoices just yet, I'm still getting that organized and need to hear from the last few people on the run list. The hardware is going to be $10 USD per set as mentioned in the my run thread, so it'll be $20 USD for your 2 sets. (y)

Wow. Nice. Have some of these greeblie been identified? I’m especially interested in the pieces that look like they have small hose connectors. Never heard what they might be.

Looks like if you read the thread they have finally identified quite a few of the pieces. I couldn't find anything but photos of the actual prop when I started with mine. I just modeled them best I could and 3d printed.

Looks like if you read the thread they have finally identified quite a few of the pieces. I couldn't find anything but photos of the actual prop when I started with mine. I just modeled them best I could and 3d printed.
I did go back but didn’t see anything conclusive on this piece?

Attachments

• 0BC24908-E8E0-48E3-9F20-1899CC48399D.jpeg
    0BC24908-E8E0-48E3-9F20-1899CC48399D.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 73
Has anyone who has the genuine soap dispensers started putting theirs together yet, or is everyone waiting until more of the pieces become available?
I'm just curious since I think I'm going to start piecing together what I've got so far and I thought I'd see what others were doing to connect to two soap dispensers together (and even the disassembly and removal of the original parts that are not needed).

I posted a thread in the Junkyard about some Schrader greeblies I have for trade. Overall, they are exact to the ones on the prop but the grooves are square cut instead of rounded. Accuracy nut here, so trying to see if anyone would like to trade (with $$$ from me of course) for the 100% correct ones.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back