Star Wars ESB DH-17 Rebel Blaster

Sold for 595.00 USD
Prop Store

Johnnyb

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ESB DH-17 Rebel Blaster
This ESB version of the rebel blaster is based on a metal replica sterling tube with a master replicas grip. The front barrel is machined metal and a real single point scope is used. This is a very nice example of a DH-17 variation that doesn’t get the same attention as it’s ANH brother. Again, staying in the U.S. and the price for this is $595 With free shipping.

09BFFB42-257B-47F8-97FA-6B670D990437.jpeg 84462A69-B85A-4A6C-9054-9BD42B49F13E.jpeg A9EFE3B1-A578-4821-9E44-FF161D47F7CA.jpeg

feel free to ask any questions And thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Johnnyb

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks! Which parts are from a real mg34?
To be honest I’m not sure, I bought it from a private seller back in December 2016 as it is now, I just added the t-tracks and spray painted the barrel shroud black as it was originally dark green. It was sold to me as ‘real and made parts MG34’. The receiver looks fabricated but some parts, trigger etc could be real. The barrel shroud, sights, tripod look real but I’m no expert on MG34’s so not sure. This is why it’s for sale at about half the price that various sites list them for.

Johnnyb

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Will also do all 3 of the blasters I have in the JY for $2000

thats the Portumac EE-3, bobas sidearm and the ESB DH-17 that separately would be $2390 so there’s savings to be had

Gprops2

ESB DH-17 Rebel Blaster
This ESB version of the rebel blaster is based on a metal replica sterling tube with a master replicas grip. The front barrel is machined metal and a real single point scope is used. This is a very nice example of a DH-17 variation that doesn’t get the same attention as it’s ANH brother. Again, staying in the U.S. and the price for this is $595 With free shipping.

View attachment 1460255 View attachment 1460256 View attachment 1460257

feel free to ask any questions And thanks for looking a it all met

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store