ESB Darth Vader Gloves

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm looking at doing some ESB Vader Gloves, but only have a few photos and not very good ones. Does anyone have some nice details close-ups?

Thanks,
Magnoli

Last edited:
Re: ESB Vader Gloves: Pics Needed

I'm looking at doing some ESB Vader Gloves, but only have a few photos and not very good ones. Does anyone have some nice details close-ups?

Thanks,
Magnoli

These might help. Tell me if you need more of them. These are from Star Wars Aficionado and Star Wars Archives

Thanks,
Magnoli

We need a good set of ESB Vader gloves....I'll be very interested to see what you come up with!:thumbsup

Keep 'em coming. I'm sure someone out there has some clearer shots than these...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Don't think i have ever seen a fan made accurate pair,Look forward to seeing what you come up with on this one.
Magnoli Have you looked over on the prop den for some pics?

We need a good set of ESB Vader gloves....I'll be very interested to see what you come up with!:thumbsup

Isn't Gino doing these along with the ANH and ROTJ? I can't imagine there'd be a more precise pair when finished...

Alright, I've received a lot of images now... just got to sort through them. One question for the Vader expert. Most of the photos I've got have the stitching on the gauntlet going the same way as on the sleeves. One, however, has them clearly going the other direction... is this the ANH version, or what?

Kind regards,
Indy

ANH is opposite stitching and is a longer glove. The ESB is shorter with the same look in stitching.

Man oh man I am looking forward to what you guys can come up with.

:thumbsup

Hey Indy,are you all set for these?I know alot of people are interested to see what you come up with,

Yes, I should have everything I need to start. I'll do a prototype and post images when they're finished.

Kind regards,
Indy

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back