ESB AT-AT Kit

AC4CC292-C068-4E4F-9B1F-3CF872409E7B.jpeg

Merlin Models.

Just finished assembling mine - LOVE it!

Dan

Wow, that looks clean! Did you notice any wrapping?

Edit: Went to check the website. Apparently it's not resin but actual plastic?

aarrgh! I really want it! it's just not the right time for me right. And of course by the time i can afford it they will be all gone.

Adam Savage just posted this video. Does anyone knows who produces this? The casting looks amazing
I saw this Tested video. I don't understand why it was necessary to keep the name of the maker secret. There are a bunch of folks (unlicensed) making replica SW kits. I don't think Nice N is licensed.

Anyone close to the makers know if they ever plan producing another run? Gimme Gimme Gimme. I would have to stop myself from getting two when I only should have one. Incredible workmanship.

Check it out GEEK1138 is doing his magic on the AT-AT hopefully in time he will offer his 3D files in his etsy ... fingers crossed ;)

Chaïm

Anyone close to the makers know if they ever plan producing another run? Gimme Gimme Gimme. I would have to stop myself from getting two when I only should have one. Incredible workmanship.
There's a waitlist open right now for more Walkers with a 25% deposit to reserve your AT-AT. The website is showing a total of 50 units with 46 still available.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back