1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy ESB Accurized Denix Mauser.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Ewwiikk, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Ewwiikk

Ewwiikk New Member

Hi everybody! I'm looking to get an ESB accurized Denix Mauser. I unfortunately missed out on the few that were listed in the junkyard as well as Boba Debt's current run. I'm located in the US. Thank you.

-Ewwiikk.

2. Westies14

Westies14 Master Member

BobaDebt said he'll be taking final requests for mausers soon in one of his recent updates.

3. Ewwiikk

Ewwiikk New Member

Really? That's awesome! Thanks for the response!

4. Westies14

Westies14 Master Member

Sure thing! I don't actually know of anyone else who offers an accurizing service for Mausers, but your timing is great as he's lining up to do ESB work:

From an update he sent out to people in the run on Sunday: The Mausers will be the last item the shop machines. At any time during this project if you want to add a Denix Mauser to your order just send me an email with your info and I’ll invoice you for it. I will also do a “Last Call for Denix Mausers” just prior to shipping the Bolts and Lowers to the shop.

Send him a message! bobadebt@ec.rr.com