Want to Buy ESB Accurized Denix Mauser.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ewwiikk

Hi everybody! I'm looking to get an ESB accurized Denix Mauser. I unfortunately missed out on the few that were listed in the junkyard as well as Boba Debt's current run. I'm located in the US. Thank you.

-Ewwiikk.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Westies14

Master Member
Sure thing! I don't actually know of anyone else who offers an accurizing service for Mausers, but your timing is great as he's lining up to do ESB work:

From an update he sent out to people in the run on Sunday: The Mausers will be the last item the shop machines. At any time during this project if you want to add a Denix Mauser to your order just send me an email with your info and I’ll invoice you for it. I will also do a “Last Call for Denix Mausers” just prior to shipping the Bolts and Lowers to the shop.

Send him a message! bobadebt@ec.rr.com