Equilibrium hand guns

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pmrjulio

I just was checking e-bay and found out an original Equilibrium Cleric Handgun prop which was on sale a while ago. HERE....
I'm so sorry I missed that one :cry
Does anyone knows where can I get a movie used prop or replica of the Cleric Handgun, here in US?
There is (or was yesterday) one on e-bay but is in UK.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedi Lawja

Kylash##, to be exact. I kick my arse every time one of these threads comes up. I was low on money when he offered them, and I thought 'Oh, they'll be around for a while, I can wait.' HA. Let that be a lesson to all. ;)

There IS an alternative. I forget WHO, but another board member makes attachment pieces for an airsoft.

Jay

LDR

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was watching the auction to.

If anyone does still make these kits i would be very interested.

Thanks

Lewis

JP05

Originally posted by pmrjulio@Apr 1 2006, 12:02 AM
I just was checking e-bay and found out an original Equilibrium Cleric Handgun prop which was on sale a while ago. HERE....
I'm so sorry I missed that one :cry
Does anyone knows where can I get a movie used prop or replica of the Cleric Handgun, here in US?
There is (or was yesterday) one on e-bay but is in UK.
[snapback]1217089[/snapback]​

It is a replica, states so in the auction

Matsuo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That was a ptbynmbrs kit in fact I think that was his auction.
Not sure where he disapeared to, kind of worrying actually, he hasn't posted here since november.

M

pmrjulio

Originally posted by Matsuo@Apr 1 2006, 10:09 AM
Not sure where he disapeared to, kind of worrying actually, he hasn't posted here since november.

M
[snapback]1217484[/snapback]​
I pm him. We'll se if he answers :love

pmrjulio

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pmrjulio @ Apr 1 2006, 11:02 AM) [snapback]1217505[/snapback]</div>
Originally posted by Matsuo@Apr 1 2006, 10:09 AM

M
<div align="right">[snapback]1217484[/snapback]

I pm him. We'll se if he answers :love
[/b][/quote]

I just received my two Equilibrium kits from ptbynmbrs.
Very nice. :thumbsup