Episode V Snowtrooper

deserthunter

A little something that I have been working on. RSpropmasters kit with real Sterling E-11. Working on the helmet interior right now. Hope to start weathering this week 20150624_204911.jpg

20150624_204954.jpg

Don't know why it keeps rotating my pictures but critique is greatly appreciated

Looking good! Congratulations. I don't know the suits too well but it sure looks the part to me. And I see it's from RS Props so I'm sure it's "right off the set".

Are you going to leave it pristine or weather it slightly? To my eye, the boots have a bit of wear and it contrasts the shiny, white armor parts. Curios to hear your plans.

Ted.

Looks good. I would go light on the weathering since it's snow armor and they look pretty clean in the movie.

I noticed that when I took photos with my iPhone I had the same rotation issues. I have photoshop, so would open the images and do an arbitrary rotation of 0 degrees and resave. Something about this site doesn't read the metadata correctly, this is the only site I have this issue on.

I am going to dirty it up. Also I was told to drop the shoulder bells a little bit. Still working on the interior padding, fans, and probably a radio. Then onto Episode VII snowtrooper.

Looks good. I would go light on the weathering since it's snow armor and they look pretty clean in the movie.

I noticed that when I took photos with my iPhone I had the same rotation issues. I have photoshop, so would open the images and do an arbitrary rotation of 0 degrees and resave. Something about this site doesn't read the metadata correctly, this is the only site I have this issue on.

They were actually quite dirty

Is that a Dan Laws? Where did you get the soft parts? Ie duster etc? I was thinking of getting one. Im noob to all this. Was curious on where to get the soft parts and weathering.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back