Episode V Snowtrooper

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prefect42

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking good! Congratulations. I don't know the suits too well but it sure looks the part to me. And I see it's from RS Props so I'm sure it's "right off the set".

Are you going to leave it pristine or weather it slightly? To my eye, the boots have a bit of wear and it contrasts the shiny, white armor parts. Curios to hear your plans.

Ted.

newmagrathea

Sr Member
Looks good. I would go light on the weathering since it's snow armor and they look pretty clean in the movie.

I noticed that when I took photos with my iPhone I had the same rotation issues. I have photoshop, so would open the images and do an arbitrary rotation of 0 degrees and resave. Something about this site doesn't read the metadata correctly, this is the only site I have this issue on.

deserthunter

I am going to dirty it up. Also I was told to drop the shoulder bells a little bit. Still working on the interior padding, fans, and probably a radio. Then onto Episode VII snowtrooper.

tubachris85x

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks good. I would go light on the weathering since it's snow armor and they look pretty clean in the movie.

I noticed that when I took photos with my iPhone I had the same rotation issues. I have photoshop, so would open the images and do an arbitrary rotation of 0 degrees and resave. Something about this site doesn't read the metadata correctly, this is the only site I have this issue on.

They were actually quite dirty

deserthunter

Custom pads made from a yoga mat and gym shorts. Have radio and fans on order. Deciding if I should paint the inside black.

20150630_200720.jpg

bradyapba

Is that a Dan Laws? Where did you get the soft parts? Ie duster etc? I was thinking of getting one. Im noob to all this. Was curious on where to get the soft parts and weathering.