Episode V Snowtrooper

Prefect42

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking good! Congratulations. I don't know the suits too well but it sure looks the part to me. And I see it's from RS Props so I'm sure it's "right off the set".

Are you going to leave it pristine or weather it slightly? To my eye, the boots have a bit of wear and it contrasts the shiny, white armor parts. Curios to hear your plans.

Ted.

newmagrathea

Sr Member
Looks good. I would go light on the weathering since it's snow armor and they look pretty clean in the movie.

I noticed that when I took photos with my iPhone I had the same rotation issues. I have photoshop, so would open the images and do an arbitrary rotation of 0 degrees and resave. Something about this site doesn't read the metadata correctly, this is the only site I have this issue on.

deserthunter

I am going to dirty it up. Also I was told to drop the shoulder bells a little bit. Still working on the interior padding, fans, and probably a radio. Then onto Episode VII snowtrooper.

tubachris85x

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks good. I would go light on the weathering since it's snow armor and they look pretty clean in the movie.

I noticed that when I took photos with my iPhone I had the same rotation issues. I have photoshop, so would open the images and do an arbitrary rotation of 0 degrees and resave. Something about this site doesn't read the metadata correctly, this is the only site I have this issue on.

They were actually quite dirty

deserthunter

Custom pads made from a yoga mat and gym shorts. Have radio and fans on order. Deciding if I should paint the inside black.

20150630_200720.jpg

bradyapba

Is that a Dan Laws? Where did you get the soft parts? Ie duster etc? I was thinking of getting one. Im noob to all this. Was curious on where to get the soft parts and weathering.