Episode 3 Obi Wan Kenobi Lightsaber with removable blade and sound.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ash

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been looking around the for a bit now and everything seems to be sold out but I'm on the look out for an Episode 3 Obi Wan Kenobi lightsaber with removable blade and sound. The COVID-19 Stay at Home order these past few months has seen me challenge myself to grow my beard out and now that it has I'm motivated to attempt a young Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan cosplay. The Master Replica versions I've seen I haven't been impressed by due to the thick neck. The versions from SaberForge and Roman Props are not only beautiful but also have that wonderful thin neck I love so much. If you got one that might fit what I'm looking for let me know and we can discuss what it'll take to get it off your hands and into mine.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.