EPIII Clone Pilot helmet project (update Pg. 8)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

EVO3

Thanks a lot guys. Although i hit a few road blocks along the way with this project, i think it was worth the effort to stick with it to the end. Its not hard to find the inspiration to complete projects like these when you see some of the other projects our talented members are tackling around here.

Now im moving on and starting work on the chest armor for this guy. Updates will come soon.

cayman shen

Master Member
How hard is it to work with Bondo? Do people hand sand it, dremel, a mix? Does material come off easily, smoothly, or is it like sanding a rock?

Lando

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
EVO you got mad skills, this is a complete work of art, just an amazin build from scratch.

mrcome

great job
I can for whether there will be an up-to-day on the adjustment of the helmet to the head. I mean, I see that there is much more material in the motor bike helmet and in your finish project, I see that adjustment is not correct.
Finally, I don't know if you understand.
sorry for my English