EPIII Clone Pilot helmet project (update Pg. 8)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cayman shen

Master Member
Re: EPIII Clone Pilot helmet project

I'd vote for this to be archived as an instructional thread, assuming the pictures wouldn't all be lost...un-frickin-believable.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kuhn Global

Sr Member
Re: EPIII Clone Pilot helmet project (update Pg. 5)

I can't get over this piece! :eek:eek:eek

It is BEAUTIFUL!!! (y)love:thumbsup

tubachris85x

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Do ya think...

ROFL There is an Irish pub down south we go to all the time when we go down there for break. Every wednesday, there is a Rod Stewart impersontator, and he looks EXACTLY like the real Rod. Funniest guy I've ever met. We only go there on wednesday's too! Should print this up and give it to him lmao

tk1565

wow ..wow...wow ....don't know what else to say .....WOW

KevVader

Sr Member

Damn...pretty incredible work! I love scratchbuilds...takes real talent!

Gotta dig up that old motocross helmet that I have in the garage....

PeteVenkman

Incredibly impressive work. Seriously well done. Was that just a BMX helmet used as the foundation? WOW, just wow. :eek

EVO3

Its been a while but the day has finally come!!! I made my first pull from the mold, back in July and had a bit of a hard time trying to get the lenses molded, but now Its finished and painted. Most of the padding is done inside as well. I'll try and take pics of me wearing it later today so ya'll can get an idea on the size. took a buncha pics.......

First pull........

Now for the cool part....................

I's gots lights!!!

Last edited:

EVO3

Re: EPIII Clone Pilot helmet project (9/6 update Pg. 7)

double post

Last edited:

TK6918

Re: EPIII Clone Pilot helmet project (9/6 update Pg. 7)

Amazing work, mindblowingly beautiful

Got Maul

Official Licensee
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not even interested in this helmet, but have to tip my hat to masterful craftsmanship ! Great job sir ! One of the best builds I have seen this year.