Epic Models 1/6 Snowspeeder

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joberg

Master Member
TFS JKNO...my kind of size. Eager for someone here to build/paint that baby with the appropriate Hot Toys figures!

joberg

Master Member
Poser:D:cool...of course, I'll be riveted to my screen to watch any update that you'll have for us:)

swgeek

Sr Member
Saw this, and talked to Julien at SDCC. This is a studio scale Snow Speeder, (obviously the larger scale one that they made). I think he is trying to get a deal with Sideshow, or Hot toys to produce this. Really nice model.