Enterprise added to the BSG fleet

cylon75

Just for fun I added the Enterprise to my Battlestar Galactica fleet. It actually appeared in the fleet a couple times on the show in the back ground. Made it small not to be so obvious.

006-32.jpg

018-14.jpg

016-18.jpg

didn't Millennium falcon and the firefly ship make an appear-ens as well.

I don't know if the Falcon is seen within the RTF, but Serenity only appeared in one scene of the mini-series. I can't confirm if Serenity shows up in any of the episodes of the regular show or not.

There's no Millenium Falcon in TNS BSG, but it would've been a kewel nod. However, the U.S.S. Sulaco from the movie ALIENS was a part of the RTF.

There are also several ships from Firefly the series as a part of the RTF. Also, several ships from TNS BSG appear in the movie Serenity.

There's no Millenium Falcon in TNS BSG, but it would've been a kewel nod. However, the U.S.S. Sulaco from the movie ALIENS was a part of the RTF.

There are also several ships from Firefly the series as a part of the RTF. Also, several ships from TNS BSG appear in the movie Serenity.

The Sulaco? Considering that the RIS BSG has a more realistic portrayal of military, it makes a lot of sense that the Sulaco is there. Nice catch. Never would have spotted that one.

I've got a MicroMachines Sulaco as a part of my RTF. It's roughly 2" long, tho I plan to eventually paint it.

I've also had a 1/3900-ish scale TOS Enterprise in my RTF, but it's in dire need of painting. I've got decals to make it either the USS Defiant (so that's where she really went!) or Enterprise. Haven't decided what she'll be. I've got other non-canon ships, as well, but I'll start my own thread at some point in the not-too-distant future. Don't want to further pollute Keith's thread w/off-topic stuff. :)

Also slightly off topic, I LOVE your Cylon evolution figures on top of your RTF display. Was that scratch, mix and match, or a full kit?? I'd love to have one of them!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back