ENT Jumpsuit pattern

chimei

as the german fan club jumpsuits are no longer available...i'm wondering if there is anyone selling the patterns.

anyone know of any?

I've heard that most people just use a modified pattern (its a jumpsuit pattern that's readily available for skiing or working)

also checkout ebay - the store "CostumeBase" (Formerly CostumeBay) sells a heck of a nice Final episode version of the Enterprise jumpsuit which could easily be converted back to regular episode version

I've used Costumebase many times and I love their stuff - its not really "high end" - but it works nicely

also checkout ebay - the store "CostumeBase" (Formerly CostumeBay) sells a heck of a nice Final episode version of the Enterprise jumpsuit which could easily be converted back to regular episode version

I've used Costumebase many times and I love their stuff - its not really "high end" - but it works nicely

Just a heads-up, Costumebase's ENT uniform is based on the one worn in the atrocious series finale "These Are The Voyages", as they feature the extra Starfleet patch and epaulets.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back