Want to Buy Engraving sercvice

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I bought one of these:

bankkey_letteropnr.jpg

Unfortunately, there was some corroding on the key, so I made the "mistake" to polish the key. I thought the markings you see in the picture above were engraved, but apparently this was not the case, and these came off completely by wiping the key with some polishing compound. These markings are rather fine and now I'm looking someone who can engrave these markings into my key. I'll probably detach the "stem" of the key from the top, since the gold-coloured part has to be goldplated again (this was corroding too).

Is there someon (preferrably in Europe) who could do this engraving? I can deliver a picture of the markings if necessary. Drop me a PM if you can be of service...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Murdoch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Check with a jeweler in your area who deals in hand engraving, old school. Actually the modern stuff should work as well I think...GM