engine now running in the Forever car

Looks and sounds great. I've been waiting for the tumbler for a loooong time. Ever since I saw the first pieces you got-the giant wheels.

VERY cool. I must say though, that your Christopher Reeve is absolutely friggin' stunning... It is the absolute splitting image of Reeve himself.... :eek

Steve

thanks all (from Bob C. as well).

This was extremely difficult from a technical standpoint to do. Huge parts, some spanning 9ft or more with extreme undercuts. I used to say this was also like sculpting/copying an organic piece only 20ft long. But, it also has to have that machined quality. The stuff beneath the ribs were also tough because all the various items had to be exposed at precisely the right spot, and follow a curve under the ribs. Nothing about this car was very easy. The body alone has to be the most complicated. every spot on the car is going in a complelty different direction than the next. Like the tumbler it gives quite a number of visual illusions. From some angles certain aspects appear flat, but move slightly and the same spot appears curved.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back