Interest Enfys Nest helmet kit from Solo: A Star Wars Story

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dz-6489

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have had a lot of interest in my Enfys Nest helmet. I would like to offer kits to members of the RPF. Price would be around $300-$325 plus shipping. Helmets would be hand rotation cast, probably Smooth Cast 65 urethane resin. The kit would be composed of over 30 individual parts. I have to re-make a lot of the molds, so I need around 15 people interested.
en1.jpg

Photo of completed helmet.
My build thread is here: Enfys Nest Helmet Build FINALLY Complete

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DashawRendar

I’d be interested. This looks great! Would be curious to hear what all would be involved on my end to finish it though, as my skills in this department are somewhat limited.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.