Endor Radar Dish Prototype

If you are talking about the Z-1300 engine parts, yeah that's 1/6 !
Yes the turret base thing is from the M48 :p

Im not planning to build one right now, I dont have a RE20 nor the kit with the conical part. And Im out of Flakvierling38 guns (I have more than 20 of these kits, that means I used 80 guns ??? :lol)

Thanks TK, they're great shots. Really clear.

Julien, I had some idea that the engine was 1/3 scale, but I think it might be 1/6. It's been a while since I've looked at this, as I was waiting to get one of the harder to find kits (before the prices went up! :lol). As far as I remember there were some 99% sure Mazda rotary bits in there too. Oh and a M48A3 bit in the dish, sitting on the part with the upturned prongs (not sure what that is).

Glad to see the interest in this, I was hoping to have a at least a partly finished one before I tipped my hand!! But I guess no-one can work in isolation eh?

Cheers,
JT

- - - Updated - - -

If you are talking about the Z-1300 engine parts, yeah that's 1/6 !
Yes the turret base thing is from the M48 :p

Im not planning to build one right now, I dont have a RE20 nor the kit with the conical part. And Im out of Flakvierling38 guns (I have more than 20 of these kits, that means I used 80 guns ??? :lol)

Thanks TK, they're great shots. Really clear.

Julien, I had some idea that the engine was 1/3 scale, but I think it might be 1/6. It's been a while since I've looked at this, as I was waiting to get one of the harder to find kits (before the prices went up! :lol). As far as I remember there were some 99% sure Mazda rotary bits in there too. Oh and a M48A3 bit in the dish, sitting on the part with the upturned prongs (not sure what that is).

Glad to see the interest in this, I was hoping to have a at least a partly finished one before I tipped my hand!! But I guess no-one can work in isolation eh?

Cheers,
JT

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back