Interest Endor A280 Assault Rifle Kit or Finished Blaster FINAL CALL (Aluminum and Steel)

Will there only be one Buttstock option or will both versions be available?

1647712921783.png

1647712945319.png

So I’m getting the Hoth A280 variant done as a commission by dkraude, as well as this Endor run. I have to say he’s been very communicative, has sent progress photos and videos.

Custom takes a bit but I’m honestly surprised how communicative he’s been with different parts of the process and his work so far.

Pleasant experience so far. Figured people might want to know.

So I’m getting the Hoth A280 variant done as a commission by dkraude, as well as this Endor run. I have to say he’s been very communicative, has sent progress photos and videos.

Custom takes a bit but I’m honestly surprised how communicative he’s been with different parts of the process and his work so far.

Pleasant experience so far. Figured people might want to know.
Awesome, Can we see the Hoth A280?

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by not going to work?
I mean that the parts that make up the scope mount are complicated, geometry wise, and that would cost a lot of money to CNC.
Perhaps someone has original parts to cast.

A resin cast part will be much easier to deal with; also the original parts were plastic.

The parts need to be cut as described in this build thread from 2016: Endor rifle - any idea what this part is?

The missing photos show what needs to be cut up (you need to forestock (sp?) parts to make the mount for the blaster rifle:

jackal1.jpg
jackal2.jpg
jackal3.jpg

I mean that the parts that make up the scope mount are complicated, geometry wise, and that would cost a lot of money to CNC.
Perhaps someone has original parts to cast.

A resin cast part will be much easier to deal with; also the original parts were plastic.

The parts need to be cut as described in this build thread from 2016: Endor rifle - any idea what this part is?

The missing photos show what needs to be cut up (you need to forestock (sp?) parts to make the mount for the blaster rifle:

View attachment 1558368View attachment 1558369View attachment 1558370
I see what you mean. There is a level of difficulty to design and machine parts, but that is what makes prop building all the more fun right? Some of my most favorite props are the ones that I have spent the most time on.

Resin is certainly a possibility but you would be better off reaching out to someone who owns the real parts. Markus (odiwan72) has mentioned that he has them and if you ask nicely, ;) maybe he would have the time to help you out but I do not want to speak for him.

My personal preference is machined metal or wood parts if possible. The purpose of this interest thread is to see who else might also be.

Will they ship to the US?
Too rich for me:

Hi Mike,

Fully understand. We have to send them as gun parts and the UK customs make it difficult under that heading so we use a dedicated courier company. Hence the cost.
Must say they are extremely rare and this is our very last one.

Apologies,

Colin @ Relics

Too rich for me:

Hi Mike,

Fully understand. We have to send them as gun parts and the UK customs make it difficult under that heading so we use a dedicated courier company. Hence the cost.
Must say they are extremely rare and this is our very last one.

Apologies,

Colin @ Relics
I will check into it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back