Interest ENDGAME (SPOILER)

IMG_8079.jpg

IMG_8075.jpg

IMG_8074.jpg

Hot Toys nano gauntlet

Time to clarify some details.

Definitely still on board to make this. I'll be doing the first version for normal sized hands. (apparently Marvel Legends is coming out with the Hulk sized one later this year.)

I'm still gathering reference images to make this as accurate as possible. It will be molded and made from urethane resin. If it's not an insane amount of work, I'll have the fingers articulate and fit around a glove for people to wear it. I'll also offer "static fingers" for a display only option.

Take your time, I definitely don't mind waiting until the blurry comes out and we can have good HD reference (my wallet wouldn't mind either).

Interested pending price. The Hot Toys gauntlet is a year and a half away from release anyway. And I'd prefer a wearable version.

Time to clarify some details.

Definitely still on board to make this. I'll be doing the first version for normal sized hands. (apparently Marvel Legends is coming out with the Hulk sized one later this year.)

I'm still gathering reference images to make this as accurate as possible. It will be molded and made from urethane resin. If it's not an insane amount of work, I'll have the fingers articulate and fit around a glove for people to wear it. I'll also offer "static fingers" for a display only option.

I know this is early but do you have any idea on price?

I would be in for one as well. I would have per-ordered the Hot Toys one but it not being wearable is a deal breaker. I don't cosplay or anything but who want to own a gauntlet that you cant even try on one!

Interested... love the idea of something that looks like the hot toys version, but is wearable. Especially if it can be wired to light-up

this guy is showing a sneak peak of his nano hulk gauntlet this is made mostly out of metal, similar to the all metal construction infinity gauntlet thats out there and is also in this video as a basic comparison.

this guy is showing a sneak peak of his nano hulk gauntlet this is made mostly out of metal, similar to the all metal construction infinity gauntlet thats out there and is also in this video as a basic comparison.

Can't wait for this to come out. I've held off on the Hot Toys one specifically in hope that this would be made one day. I have the metal Infinity Gauntlet as well. It should pop up all over ebay soon enough.

Can't wait for this to come out. I've held off on the Hot Toys one specifically in hope that this would be made one day. I have the metal Infinity Gauntlet as well. It should pop up all over ebay soon enough.

ive heard of QC issues with the rubber portions of the infinity gauntlet... that it rips almost immediately and is poor quality.

also that the stones that light up dont have great clarity, are kind of cloudy and the magnetics arent super strong.

thoughts?

its an amazing price right now considering its all metal though but had reservations based on these reviews.

ive heard of QC issues with the rubber portions of the infinity gauntlet... that it rips almost immediately and is poor quality.

also that the stones that light up dont have great clarity, are kind of cloudy and the magnetics arent super strong.

thoughts?

its an amazing price right now considering its all metal though but had reservations based on these reviews.
The rubber on a couple of the knuckles is ripped on mine. It hasn't gotten any worse over time though.

The magnets are pretty strong. No problem there. I replaced the stones on mine with the non-lit acrylic ones that look a lot better than the lit plastic ones. Mine came with a bunch of extra lights and batteries for the stones, half of which were dead. The batteries drain quickly without use.

Fortunately it looks like they're using acrylic stones and a battery pack for the nano quantlet.

I got mine for $150+shipping so I can't complain too much. There is a seller on Etsy listing the new nano gauntlet for almost $300, but all of his prices for various Chinese replicas are much higher than what you can find on ebay. So I'm expecting this one to be in the $200-250 range.

Here is a comparison of the acrylic and plastic stones for my gauntlet.
IMG_20200229_150114.jpgIMG_20200229_145906.jpgIMG_20200229_150823.jpg

The Hot Toys End Game gauntlets look awful to me, just not all interested in them. Only maker I’ve seen make one I’d buy is Taurus, but I missed the pre order window. Love it’s damage and how it’s not so bulky. If you were to make one in this style, I’d definitely be in for one.
CA150FE2-BB85-4F72-BFAC-F166032886DF.jpeg
B5D5F2DA-DE55-4156-8DAC-2654549C68CF.jpeg
0F5EB2CF-E4FD-496D-AEDE-7C7063BC5CD9.jpeg
CA150FE2-BB85-4F72-BFAC-F166032886DF.jpeg

The Hot Toys End Game gauntlets look awful to me, just not all interested in them. Only maker I’ve seen make one I’d buy is Taurus, but I missed the pre order window. Love it’s damage and how it’s not so bulky. If you were to make one in this style, I’d definitely be in for one. View attachment 1347340View attachment 1347341View attachment 1347342View attachment 1347340

MAN i am bummed i missed this pre-order as well.

on a waitlist, fingers crossed!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back