Interest ENDGAME (SPOILER)

Just saw the move. I'm in.

I already have a Thanos size gauntlet. Hoping this one does the human size one to complement it and keep things in perfect balance

Last edited:
Depending on Version and Price I'd be interested. Personally, I think the version that I like best is when it's first made, before Hulk puts it on

Definitely interested in the first version, normal person size. Maybe interested in the final version. Dependent on price and actual model.

Screenshot_20190504_142050.jpg

The guy in the pic is Jimmy Rich. He's part of the crew that worked.on Endgame so I think that may just be the actual screen used prop.

Can't believe there isn't more interest! Hasn't everyone seen Endgame four times by now? I can't believe more people don't want this...

Do you plan to wait for more reference before you produce this, or are you going to go with what little reference is out there? Lot's of people have models out there quickly, but they don't seem terribly accurate.

There are some great pictures of the Hot Toys version of this... they're calling it the Nano Gauntlet. In the picture with the special effects guy the gauntlet seems mostly gold, but all the other versions I'm seeing are almost all red. Does that mean that the one the special effects guy is wearing is some intermediate version for a shot before it's complete? Obviously the glove is enhanced by CGI, and at times totally CGI, but why make the prop a different color (unless its grey with all the dots for motion capture)?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back