Interest ENDGAME (SPOILER)

JUSTINIAN

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Time to clarify some details.

Definitely still on board to make this. I'll be doing the first version for normal sized hands. (apparently Marvel Legends is coming out with the Hulk sized one later this year.)

I'm still gathering reference images to make this as accurate as possible. It will be molded and made from urethane resin. If it's not an insane amount of work, I'll have the fingers articulate and fit around a glove for people to wear it. I'll also offer "static fingers" for a display only option.

LTsmash1200

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Take your time, I definitely don't mind waiting until the blurry comes out and we can have good HD reference (my wallet wouldn't mind either).

Synz314

Interested pending price. The Hot Toys gauntlet is a year and a half away from release anyway. And I'd prefer a wearable version.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Time to clarify some details.

Definitely still on board to make this. I'll be doing the first version for normal sized hands. (apparently Marvel Legends is coming out with the Hulk sized one later this year.)

I'm still gathering reference images to make this as accurate as possible. It will be molded and made from urethane resin. If it's not an insane amount of work, I'll have the fingers articulate and fit around a glove for people to wear it. I'll also offer "static fingers" for a display only option.
I know this is early but do you have any idea on price?

KnightAsylum

Sr Member
I would be in for one as well. I would have per-ordered the Hot Toys one but it not being wearable is a deal breaker. I don't cosplay or anything but who want to own a gauntlet that you cant even try on one!

NedSkywalker

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interested... love the idea of something that looks like the hot toys version, but is wearable. Especially if it can be wired to light-up