Endgame Ronin/Hawkeye Costume question

BoosterGoldstar

I apologize if this is not the proper place for this. My question is what would you call this style of jacket that Clint is wearing in the Endgame trailer? I am mostly interested in the hem/length of the jacket. Thank you for any help you are able to provide.
avengers_endgame_ronin_primary.jpg

Ehrm, not sure what you mean by “style of jacket”. The hem looks like it’s slightly longer than a shirt-tail and possibly shaped. Other quick looks at some screen shots also look like it has raglan sleeves. That said, I’ve admittedly not spent much time looking into it - just an initial take on it from a couple of images.

Ehrm, not sure what you mean by “style of jacket”. The hem looks like it’s slightly longer than a shirt-tail and possibly shaped. Other quick looks at some screen shots also look like it has raglan sleeves. That said, I’ve admittedly not spent much time looking into it - just an initial take on it from a couple of images.
Thank you. Yeah I guess I should have clarified, that I was wondering more so the hem style. I have been looking for information on that style of jacket hem for some time but I now finally had a reference image to show someone. Thank you once again.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back