Endgame question

Kwc271

Hello all,
I was watching Endgame for the “hundredth” time and I noticed that in the end credits scene, when they were listing all the major players in the Marvel movies, all the way up and including Endgame, they listed everyone but Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson). After all, he was a pivotal character in the Marvel Universe that tied them all together. I wonder why he wasn’t listed?

Here's a 100th watch moment that struck me...

I've seen this countless times and suddenly the scene where Smart Hulk is gonna snap has one major standout issue for me....

Tony locks everything down, everyone gets prepared for a **** storm - activating protective armor... It's the moment they've been building to for 5 years, and was just after an impossible mission...

and not one person in the room asks "Hey... Should Nebula be here for this? She LITERALLY gave us a HAND getting one of the stones...."

Someone probably brought this up in the editing, and got the "WHO LET LOGIC CAT IN THE ROOM!?!" glares....

Cuz figuring a way to have that sequence work with Nebula bringing in Thanos ship before coming back to join them for the snap would have completely disrupted the perfect flow of that flick...

But now it totally stands out to me as weird.

and not one person in the room asks "Hey... Should Nebula be here for this? She LITERALLY gave us a HAND getting one of the stones...."

Someone probably brought this up in the editing, and got the "WHO LET LOGIC CAT IN THE ROOM!?!" glares....

They finally are ready to reverse the snap, any delay could be allow something to go wrong. They aren't going to try to round up extra bystanders.

Nahhh. Can't buy that. No, "No Prize" for you!

The nano gauntlet was built... they stood around arguing "Who's gonna snap their friggin fingers?". Everyone got ready around the room... everyone armed up to make sure they were safe.

Someone would have said "Where's Nebula?"

They locked down the compound. Putting up blast shields. She was part of the team - saved Tony's life.

but an easily forgettable one for the audience... so they just let it slide.

I'mma look up if it was every questioned

Angela Basset (Black Panther’s Mom) wasn’t in it either yet she had a credit spot
It doesn't sound like you've seen the movie 100 times cause she is clearly in the movie.

Actriz-no-ha-visto-Endgame.jpg

NO ONE online seems to be bothered by this?

People are asking easy questions like "Why didn't they notice Nebula came back late?"

She didn't... they all came back from time travel at the same time.

"Why didn't War Machine notice she wasn't missing a hand"

She wrapped it....

Avengers are a bunch of jerks. I bet they up and leave restaurants while Hawkeye is going to the washroom.

As I said, Clark Gregg isn't in the movie. It is kind of crappy they couldn't give him a few second cameo... but they didn't. The commonly told story is filming conflicted with Agents Of Shield, but there are stories that it was political.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back